Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's really happening...

I can't believe I'm getting this close to being done with college! I take the English Praxis on Saturday. For those of you non-education majors out there, the Praxis is an unnecessary test that pre-teachers take, asking them obscure questions about things which, they will be able to look up in a book to find the answer to in their future classrooms. I'm freaking out a little bit, don't know if you could sense that. Mostly because this week is also tech week for Over the River and Through the Woods, so I'll have to be in the theatre for long hours at night AND it is also the week before we have our live Disney College Program Presentations on campus. So, I'll be juggling class, homework, tech rehearsals, Disney recruiting stuff, and studying for the Praxis. I've got a bunch of flash cards made, so hopefully if I spend every minute that is unaccounted for studying I'll feel more confident about this test :/

On a more positive note, I took pictures for my graduation announcements today! It was freezing outside, so I'm really grateful to my roommate, Jennica, who braved the cold and took the pictures for me. Here is the final, edited picture that will go with my announcement. It's really happening. I'm really graduating!!!



Love,

A Southern Girl about to Graduate in the Land of Potatoes!!

2 comments:

  1. That's right... now get your butt back down here and have some fun with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 50 days Brooke, just 50 days. I can't wait to get back to Florida!

      Delete